These are the seven different kinds of people who buy farmhouses.
1) The farmer. It’s his thing.
2) Agricultural businessmen and industrialists.
3) Speculators who just want to make a profit.
4) Hippies who want to open a hostel for poor tourists.
5) The guy who could have been a monk but just wants to live alone.
7) Rich assholes who buy property they don’t understand out of vanity, and then over-build it because they don’t know any better, hire it out for parties, weddings and dinners, and eventually annoy the neighbours and the residents in the area to death.